On April 13, 2022, the IMSS Technical Council published in the Federal Official Gazette the guidelines to regulate the submission of information by specialized service providers or those who execute specialized works, per the obligation established in the third paragraph of article 15 A of the Social Security Law.
These guidelines establish the following:
- The Institute will be publishing the list of contractors that comply with the said obligation monthly.
- The deadline for submitting the four-monthly information and the informative return types to be submitted within the first 17 days following the four-month period to which the information corresponds.
- The time zone applicable to the ICSOE will be that of the country's central zone.
- The contractor may authorize the contracting party to consult information on the contracts between the Parties and which the contractor reported to the Institute.
- The Institute will review the reported information, and if errors are identified, it may request the specialized services provider or specialized works executor to submit the information rectification within ten business days after receiving the email.
- The Institute will cross-check information with other authorities to identify potential inconsistencies in the information reported by the contractors.
- The Institute will request the contracting parties or related third parties, data, reports, or supporting documentation to confirm, ratify or rectify the carried out operations, which must be provided within 15 days following the day in which the corresponding request was notified.
- Communications, information and correction requests, and notifications will be made through the employer's IMSS Mailbox.
If you need more information, don't hesitate to contact us. We will be delighted to assist you with any labor-related concerns or matters.