The Government of the State of Jalisco announced the bases of the “REINICIA for payroll and working capital” program, published in the State’s official newspaper on July 4, 2020. This program aims to prevent the loss of formal employments in Jalisco due to the health contingency, by providing financial support under the compromise that it will be used for payroll and working capital of companies. The program's main characteristics are:
- It is intended for companies established in the State of Jalisco with 1 to 100 registered workers before the IMSS, hired directly or indirectly (outsourcing).
- Companies may request an economic aid of $ 10,000.00 (ten thousand pesos 00/100 M.N.) as a non-repayable grant for each worker, up to a maximum of 10 workers per company.
- The aid must be disbursed in working capital and payroll.
- The aid will favor companies in the sectors that were considered non-essential and therefore suspended operations.
- The budget authorized by the Government of the State of Jalisco is $ 180’000,000.00 (one hundred eighty million pesos 00/100 MN), so it will only apply to companies that carry out the application process and comply with the program's requirements.
Once the company has received this financial aid, they must prove via an online process, that it kept the same number of employees as declared in the validated workforce roll that was registered at the beginning of the program in the Single Self-Registration System (SUA) issued by the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS).
If the Beneficiary fails to comply with any of the established guidelines, the State will request the immediate reimbursement of the resources.
This resource provided by the Government of the State of Jalisco is of great importance in the search for better liquidity to meet the obligations that companies have, with the intention of maintaining formal employment within our organizations and help keep businesses going.
If you need advice or additional information regarding the content of this bulletin, you can contact our team of professionals who will gladly assist you.